Apple Watch Series SE features advanced health sensors and apps, so you can:
- Measure heart rate.
- Track temperature changes.
- For advanced insights into your menstrual cycle.
- Crash Detection, sleep stages tracking and advanced workout metrics, it helps you stay active, healthy, safe and connected.
- Temperature sensor3 provides retrospective ovulation estimates and advanced cycle tracking features4
- Get high and low heart rate, and irregular rhythm notifications1
- Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS5 and Crash Detection
- Enhanced Workout app with more advanced metrics and ways to train
- A completely redesigned Compass app with waypoints and Backtrack
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swimproof design, 6 and increased durability for fitness and activity
- Call, text and email with just a few taps
- Listen to your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks (for use with GPS models)
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay7
- Large, Always-On, edge-to-edge display
- All-day battery life and fast charging8
- Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, core and deep sleep
- watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages and greater insights into heart health
- Apple Watch comes with three free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations9
- Apple Watch Series 8 requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
- The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or for any other medical purpose.
- The Cycle Tracking app is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or any other medical purpose, including as a form of birth control or to support conception.
- Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
- Apple Watch Series 8 has a water-resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 8 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-ca/HT205000.
- Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-ca/HT207957.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/ca/batteries for more information.
- A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/ca/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-ca/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/ca/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.