The two-channel design delivers stereo sound from a compact 35.5 x 2.5 x 3.5" speaker.
The HT-S100F features a bass-reflex architecture designed to deliver punchy bass without compromising detail and clarity, making it well-suited for enjoying TV shows and music.
One-Cable Connectivity with HDMI ARC and CEC
Send audio and control information from your ARC- and CEC-compatible display to the soundbar over just one HDMI cable.
S-Force Front Surround Technology
S-Force Surround Sound is designed to emulate theater-style surround sound.
Music Playback via USB
- Connect a compatible USB device to the USB port to enjoy audio playback.
- Connect and Stream Music with Bluetooth
- Connect and stream music from your compatible device, including your display, with Bluetooth.
- S-Master Digital Amplifier
- BRAVIA SYNC HDMI CEC
- Auto Sound, Theater, Music, and Standard sound modes
- Night Mode & Voice Mode effects
- DEMO mode
- USB playback demo
- Channel Configuration 2.0-Channel
- Enclosure Type Ported
- Low-Frequency Drivers 2 x 1.9 x 3.5" / 48 x 90 mm Oval Cone
- High-Frequency Drivers 2 x 1" / 25.4 mm Tweeter
- Amplifier Output 120 W
- Inputs 1 x Optical TOSLINK
- USB Ports 1 x USB (Version Unspecified)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Bluetooth Codec Support SBC
- Audio Decoding Dolby Digital, Dolby Dual Mono, LPCM
- HDMI Compliance ARC
- Supported File Formats MP3, WAV, WMA
- Supported File Systems FAT16, FAT32, NTFS
- Power Consumption 30 W
- 2 W (Standby)
- AC Input Power 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Dimensions 35.5 x 2.5 x 3.5" / 90.2 x 3.4 x 8.9 cm
- Weight 5.3 lb / 2.4 kg
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 8 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 37.5 x 6 x 6"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.