Flexing manganese copper alloy plates shape around your hair. This extra control allows you to create the same style but with less heat - and half the damage.¹
The Dyson Corrale™ straightener is the only straightener with flexing plates that shape around your hair, gathering it neatly together on each pass. This extra control means you can achieve the same style but with less heat – and therefore half the damage¹. It also means enhanced styling, for reduced frizz and fewer flyaways². The plates are made of manganese copper, selected for their flexibility, strength, and thermal conduction.
The Dyson Corrale™ straightener can be used corded, or cord-free to provide extra versatility and freedom while styling. Using a 4-cell lithium-ion battery, drawn from Dyson's cord-free vacuum technology, it delivers up to 30 minutes of cord-free styling with the thermal performance of a corded straightener. To extend run time, place the straightener in the charging dock when not in use and in between sections.
It's engineered for all hair types, with three precise heat settings – 330°F, 365°F and 410°F. And with intelligent heat control, regulating the temperature of the plates 100 times a second, it'll never exceed your chosen temperature. When not in use, simply place it in the charging dock to recharge: fully recharges in just 70 minutes. And with its OLED display, you can quickly see the battery level and charging status, as well as the temperature during use. It automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of inactivity, for added peace of mind.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Three precise heat settings (330°F, 365°F and 410°F) to suit your hair type, length and desired style.
- Manganese copper plates
- Manganese copper alloy selected for its flexibility, strength, and thermal conduction.
- Up to 30 minutes cord-free styling³
- Delivers the same thermal performance of a corded straightener. Fully recharges in just 70 minutes.
- Weight is balanced in the hand to give maximum control while styling.
- Displays battery level, temperature control and charging status during use.
- Switches off after 10 minutes of inactivity for added peace of mind. Safety lock allows for immediate storage after use.
- Universal voltage and a battery disabler that is TSA-approved and safe to fly with.
- By gathering hair for more control, flexing plates produce shiny, straight results—with less frizz and fewer flyaways².
- Regulates the temperature of the plates 100 times a second, ensuring you never exceed your chosen temperature.
- Flexing plates gather your hair for more control, so you can achieve the same style with less heat and 50 percent less breakage1. Dyson recommends styling with a heat setting below what you normally use.
- The only straightener with flexing plates that shape around your hair, gathering it neatly together on each pass. By gathering hair for more control, this allows for a lighter grip when styling.
- With 90 percent battery charge in just 40 minutes, using the magnetic charging cable or dock.
- Place in the dock when not in use and in between sections to extend run time. The OLED screen and chime will indicate that your machine is charging properly.
- Chimes to indicate your machine is heating up, chosen temperature reached, low battery, empty battery, charging, idle mode and service alerts. To turn off the prompt sounds, mute by holding the power and temperature buttons for 5 seconds.
- Prep hair: Before styling, ensure hair is detangling and completely dry. For best results, section hair.
- Temperature: Begin at a medium heat (365O F) and adjust up or down depending on your hair type and texture.
- Loosen grip: Because the flexing plates shape to gather your hair, you can loosen your grip when styling, letting the machine do the work for you.
- Style speed: Flexing plates allow you to style hair in one, slow pass vs. multiple quick passes. To slow down your movements, try using one second per inch as a baseline.
- Speed may vary by hair type.
- Tress size: The perfect tress size will depend on your hair type. Try a few different section sizes and see what works best for you. If you have coarse hair, begin with a smaller section. If you have fine hair, try larger sections for a smoother glide.
- Position of tress: To maximize the benefits of the flexing plates, ensure your tress is in the middle of the plates when styling.
- Styling your ends: If you have fine hair, it may be difficult to style your ends. For a smooth glide, try styling the roots and mid-lengths of hair first, and style the ends last so you can take larger sections of hair. This allows the flexing plates to fully gather the section of hair.
- Styling products: Finish with your favorite styling products.
- Cable Length: 10.9 ft
- 3 heat settings: 330°F, 365°F and 410°F
- Cord-free run time: Up to 30 minutes³
- Charge time (90%): 40 min
- Charge time (to full): 70 min
- Battery: 4-cell lithium-ion battery
- Flexing plates: Flexing manganese copper alloy plates shape to gather hair.
- Wattage: 200 W
- Intelligent heat control: Regulates plate temperature 100 times a second.
- OLED screen: Battery, temperature and charging status displayed.
- Universal Voltage: 10.8V-16.8V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.