Elevate your TV sound with powerful bass.
- Powerful bass
- Optimized gaming sound. Now on tap
- Wireless connection with TV
- One Remote Control
- 320W total power
Don't let wires get in the way of your bass. Set the soundbar with wireless subwoofer in your space and surround yourself with powerful and deep bass.
Optimized gaming sound. Now on tap
Plug in your console and get the amazing sound effects you expect. The auto settings optimize your sound to the game you're playing while cross-talk cancellation technology removes distracting sounds so you hear clear audio from the right direction.
Wireless connection with TV
Connect your Soundbar to your Samsung TV* with ease and without the clutter of wires via Bluetooth. You'll be able to enjoy your content with clear and impactful sound.
Control with One Remote
You don't need several remotes. Control your TV power, volume and even sound effects with the Samsung One Remote Control.
Optimized sound for various content
The soundbar automatically analyzes your sound sources to optimize the audio track for your specific content. Whether it's a loud sports match or a drama with quiet dialogue, you can count on the soundbar to provide clear sounds for optimized TV viewing.
Wireless music streaming
Samsung Soundbar uses Bluetooth for easy wireless connections to other devices.Enjoy music from your mobile in top audio quality, no strings attached.
Surround sound expansion
Samsung surround sound expansion expands the listening area both sideways and up to emanate sound. Now you can enjoy great sound with truly immersive surround effects.
Wireless surround sound ready
The Wireless Surround Kit* lets you expand your Soundbar to a surround sound system easily without the mess of wires**.Together with your Soundbar, you can create a multi-channel system for an immersive surround sound experience.
Samsung Audio Remote app
Control your Soundbar with the Samsung Audio Remote app on your smartphone or tablet running on Android™. Simply connect using Bluetooth™ to control all your key Soundbar functions and play your favorite song lists on your mobile device through one single app.
Samsung HW-R50C Specs
- Total Power320W
- Number of Channel2.1 Ch
- Number of Speaker4
- Frequency Range42Hz~20kHz
- Subwoofer Type ( Active / Passive / Wireless, Bulit-in )Wireless
- Subwoofer Driver Size6.5'
- Center SpeakerN/A
- Up-firing SpeakerN/A
- Side-firing SpeakerN/A
- Wide Range TweeterNo
- Hole Array TechnologyNo
- Wireless Rear Speaker IncludedNo
- Dolby AtmosNo
- Dolby DigitalDolby 2ch
- DTS Digital SurroundDTS 2ch
- UHQ 32bit AudioNo
- Distortion CancellingNo
- Surround Sound Expansion (Virtual Surround Sound)Yes
- Adaptive Sound ModeNo
- Auto Sound ModeNo
- Game ModeNo
- 4K Video PassNo
- HDMI In1
- HDMI Out1
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC)Yes
- Optical In1
- Audio In1
- USB Music PlaybackYes
- Ethernet PortNo
- One ControlYes
- Bluetooth Power OnYes
- Number of HDMI Input/Output1/1
- Smart Things App (Changed from Samsung Connect App)No
- Samsung Audio Remote App (Bluetooth)Yes
- Rear Surround Speaker ReadySWA-8500S
- Google AssistantNo
- Spotify ConnectNo
- Net Dimension (Main Speaker) (WxHxD)904.0 x 55.0 x 80.0 mm
- Net Dimension (Wireless Module) (WxHxD)N/A
- Net Dimension (Sub Woofer) (WxHxD)200.6 x 353.0 x 290.0 mm
- Gross Dimension (WxHxD): One Packing971.0 x 448.0 x 272.0 mm
- Net Weight (Main Speaker)2.2 kg
- Net Weight (Speaker)N/A
- Net Weight (Sub Woofer)5.0 kg
- Gross Weight (One Packing)9.9 kg
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Main)2.0W
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Subwoofer)0.5W
- Operating Power Consumption (Main)25W
- Operating Power Consumption (Subwoofer)28W
- Free VoltageYes
- Energy StarYes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.