Canon EOS Rebel T7 24.1 MP DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
Compact and capable, the Canon EOS Rebel T7 is a sleek entry-level DSLR featuring versatile imaging capabilities and a helpful feature-set. Incorporating a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor, the T7 produces high-resolution stills with notable clarity, reduced noise, and a flexible native sensitivity range from ISO 100-6400 for working in a variety of lighting conditions. The sensor and processor also afford shooting continuously at up to 3 fps for photographing moving subjects, as well as Full HD 1080/30p video recording. Benefitting shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point AF system incorporates a single center cross-type AF point for increased accuracy and focusing speed, and a contrast-detection focusing system offers refined autofocus precision when recording video or photographing in live view. The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD offers a bright, clear image for playback and review, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC also offers the ability to wirelessly share imagery from your camera to a linked mobile device for instant online sharing.
24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
9-Point AF System
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A large 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor serves as a bright means for live view shooting and image playback.
- An optical pentamirror viewfinder presents a bright, clear view of the scene when shooting stills and is ideal for quick-paced subject tracking and working in bright conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC permits pairing the DSLR with a smartphone or tablet for wirelessly sharing photos and movies for instant online posting.
- Wi-Fi connectivity also enables wireless remote control over the camera from linked mobile devices using the Camera Connect app.
- Compatible with the full lineup of Canon EF and EF-S-mount lenses.
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
Other Camera Features
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode intelligently selects the appropriate camera settings based on recognized scene types for accurate exposures.
- A Feature Guide helps to familiarize one with the various camera features and displays short descriptions of shooting modes, settings, and effects for easy operation.
- Basic+ and Creative Auto modes simplify the process of achieving certain creative looks.
- Creative Filters allow you to refine the look of imagery in-camera, and include Toy Camera, Fisheye, and Miniature Effect, among others.
- Auto White Balance features a 'white priority' setting to maintain accurate color rendering and adjust for warmer tones when photographing in tungsten-lit conditions.
- Picture Style: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3.
- Basic Zone exposure control settings: Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-Up, Sports, Food, and Night Portrait.
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera With 18-55mm Lens Specs
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 24.7 Megapixel
Effective: 24.1 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Sensor Size||22.3 x 14.9 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, RAW|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 6400 (Extended: 100 to 12800)|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000 to 30 Seconds
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Evaluative, Partial|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||1 to 20 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 3 fps at 24 MP for up to 150 Exposures (JPEG)
Up to 3 fps at 24 MP for up to 11 Exposures (Raw)
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 24.00p/25p/29.97p [46 Mb/s]
HD (1280 x 720) at 50p/59.94p [46 Mb/s]
SD (640 x 480) at 25p/29.97p [11 Mb/s]
|External Recording Modes||Full HD (1920 x 1080)
SD (640 x 480)
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds for Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)|
|Audio File Format||Linear PCM|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 9 (1 Cross-Type)|
|Autofocus Sensitivity||0 to +18 EV|
|Viewfinder Type||Optical (Pentamirror)|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||21 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.8x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-2.5 to +0.5|
|Monitor Resolution||920,000 Dot|
|Monitor Type||Fixed LCD|
|Flash Modes||Auto, Flash On, Off|
|Guide Number||30.18' / 9.2 m at ISO 100|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/200 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-2 to +2 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Connectivity||Canon E3 , HDMI C (Mini) , Micro-B (USB 2.0)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 85%|
|Battery||1 x LP-E10 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.4 VDC, 860 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.1 x 4 x 3.1" / 129 x 101.3 x 77.6 mm|
|Weight||1.05 lb / 475 g (Body with Battery and Memory)|
|Focal Length||18 to 55mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28.8 to 88mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 5.6|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 38|
|Angle of View||74° 20' to 27° 50'|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2.94|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" / 25 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||6, Rounded|
|Filter Size||58 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.7 x 2.8" / 68.5 x 71.1 mm|
|Weight||7.09 oz / 201 g|
|Package Weight||3.02 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.6 x 7.6 x 5.4"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.