Apple Watch Series 5 has a display that’s always on, showing the time and important information—no need to raise your wrist. It helps you navigate with the built-in compass. Lets you check on your heart with the ECG app. Tracks your workouts and activity. And makes it easy to connect with the people and information you care about, right from your wrist.
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen
- ECG app1
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Built-in compass
- Emergency SOS2
- Fall detection
- S5 SiP with up to 2x faster 64-bit dual-core processor
- watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminum case
- 1The ECG app is available with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
- 2To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.